Germeteks LM l-self-adhesive vapor barrier, heat-reflecting butyl rubber tape, duplicated on one side of the metallized film.
The minimum dimension of the tape glueing on the edge of glazing is 7-10 mm. But no more than the size of the width of the outer edge (clamping strip).
1. When installing translucent structures under the clamping bar (facades, anti-aircraft lights, winter gardens).
2. For connecting mullion and transom systems for sealing of the expansion joints.
3. Beneath the sill, as well as for sealing connections of elements of translucent structures between the seams inside the building and light steel structures (LSTC).
Self-adhesive vapor barrier, heat-reflecting butyl rubber tape, duplicated on one side of the metallized film.
- Used under the window sill to protect the mounting seams. The tape is supplied in rolls. Application of vapour barrier tape and Next LML LML provides reliable protection of the mounting foam against moistening on the room side, and thereby prevents the formation of condensation on the surface of the inner slope.
- As a protection against external moisture during installation of translucent structures under the clamping bar (facades, winter gardens, anti-aircraft lights, greenhouses, etc.) at the junction of rack and transom hoods, to seal the deformation gaps.
Application of tapes ” Hermetic LM l»
Tape “Germeteks” is ready for use and does not require special tools during its installation. The surface of the base should be dry, clean, fat-free. For heavily soiled and rough surfaces it is recommended to apply a layer of primer brand BKV. It is necessary to paste a tape densely on all its length. Any gap or non-density is a place for moisture penetration. The tape must be lapped together. The tape must be cut on a flat surface. The length of the tape consists of the overall size of translucent structures with the addition of overlap tolerance. Anti-adhesive (protective) paper is removed from the tape and the tape is attached to the surface of the unit requiring protection.
Vapour permeability coefficient 0.36×10-3 mg / (m * h·PA)
Adhesive bond strength 0.32 kgf / cm2
Minimum installation temperature -15°C
Operating temperature from -60°C to +100°C
Service life of at least 10 years
Width of tapes, mm 10-900
Length of tapes, m 18, 24, 36
Thickness, mm 0.6, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5
The choice of width of the tape “Germeteks LM l»
The recommended width of the tape is selected as follows:
1. The width of the mounting gap +40 mm (width of adhesive strips of tape) for installation of window and door structures.
2. The minimum size of the adhesive tape on the edge of the glass 7-10 mm. But no more than the size of the width of the outer cover (mounting tape LM should not get out of the edge of the clamping bar) for the installation of aluminum facade steel systems.
Feature!!! The width of the tape mounting LM l is taken by the width of the butyl layer. And on the Next LM l the width is in the size of the pressure plate.