Waterproofing foundation Germeteks PRO900 PVC
Roll width 900 mm
Euro pallet 30 rolls
- external surface insulation during construction and repair of underground pipelines, including steam tunnels, in order to protect them from corrosion;
- for protection of joints, flanges, bends and pipeline transitions by single-stage application;
- to cut off the Foundation from the main structure.
Material based on synthetic rubber, with a duplicate layer of polyvinyl chloride film.
Norm on the technical requirements:
- Bond strength with concrete-not less than 3.0 N/cm.
- Bond strength with metal – not less than 3.0 N / cm.
- The shear strength of the bond is not less than 2.0 N / 2 mm.
- Water vapor resistance – not less than 2.0 м2чПа/mg.
- Flexibility on a bar-40 °C.
- Heat Resistance 85°C.
- Water Resistant, 600 PA.
- the material does not require additional costs during installation (special. equipment, gas burners, etc.);
- does not require hot works;
- lightweight and compact;
- it is possible to repair rusty and corrosive surfaces;
- not subject to rot;
- waterproofing withstands temperature drop from -40 °C to + 85 °C, while maintaining its sealing properties;
- mastic does not harden and does not flow, remaining always ready for use (even sub-zero temperatures).