- the device and repair of waterproofing of the Foundation, under the concrete screed in residential and administrative premises;
- as a universal adhesive base for laminate, floor Board, tile, parquet;
- waterproofing of basements, underground Parking lots, road surfaces, sidewalks, etc.
- as a waterproofing coating for all kinds of foundations. Hermetic PRO 900 can be used for both internal and external waterproofing
Material based on synthetic rubber, with a duplicate layer of non-woven fabric.
Bond strength with concrete-not less than 3.0 N/cm.
Bond strength with metal – not less than 3.0 N / cm.
The shear strength of the bond is not less than 2.0 N / 2 mm.
Water vapor resistance – not less than 2.0 м2чПа/mg.
Flexibility on a bar-40 °C.
Heat Resistance 85°C.
Water Resistant, 600 PA.
- the material is reinforced with non-woven material, which allows the use in aggressive conditions (underground structures, groundwater, etc.);
- waterproofing withstands temperature drop from -40 °C to + 85 °C, while maintaining its sealing properties;
- when applying the material Germeteks PRO 900 NP does not require the application of additional layers of waterproofing.
- the reinforced layer, made of non-woven fabric, is not subject to rotting, is adapted for use with all kinds of cement mortars, under concrete screeds.
- installation does not require labor, which saves time and money;
- the unique formulation of mastic allows application at low temperatures without additional heating.