Butyl rubber non-hardening BCS is used in the construction, repair, reconstruction of buildings and structures for various purposes.
- Sealing and repair of external and internal joints of prefabricated structures, including sandwich panels.
- Sealing of inter-panel joints, seam of both newly constructed and repaired buildings
- Sealing of places of an adjunction and joints of elements of a roof
- Waterproofing of residential and industrial buildings
- Protection of polyurethane foam from direct exposure to UV rays
- Sealing of translucent structures
- Waterproofing of pipelines as anti-corrosion coating
- Sealing of ventilation ducts
- Sealing of wooden structures
This material is applied by means of a nozzle on the drill for sealing joints (see the official website of the company)
- Bond strength with concrete at separation – – not less than 0.1 MPa
- Bond strength MS metal when peeling, – 150N/m
- Water absorption, 0.3%
- Operating temperature range, -40 … +80°C