The main technologies used in our company.
- Extrusion is a technology for producing products by pushing a viscous melt of material, glue, mastic (paste) through a forming hole
- Dispersion – fine grinding of solids or liquids, resulting in powders, suspensions and emulsions
- Mixing – preparation of mixtures of different viscosities from the initial components that are in the same or different aggregate state by mixing
- Calendering is a technology of continuous sheet forming by passing it through the gap between rotating shafts
- Laminating – technology of gluing, duplicating 2, 3 or more materials of different bases in one product, hot or cold
- Coating is a technology for applying a thin polymer coating
- Cutting is the separation of a physical object by direct force with a sharp tool (knife)