The main technologies used in our enterprises.
- Extrusion is the technology of obtaining products by forcing a viscous melt of material, glue, mastic (paste) through the forming hole.
- Dispersion is the fine grinding of solids or liquids, as a result of which powders, suspensions, and emulsions are obtained.
- Mixing – preparation of mixtures of different ductility from starting components that are in the same or different aggregative state by mixing.
- Calendering is a technology of continuous sheet molding by passing it through the gap between rotating shafts.
- Lamination – the technology of gluing, duplication of two, three and more materials of different bases into one product, in a hot or cold way.
- Cutting is the separation of a physical object with the help of a direct force action with a sharp tool (knife).